Bullion and Coins
Bullion is gold and silver that is officially recognized as being at least 99.5% and 99.9% pure and is in the form of bars or ingots. Providing a superior-quality service with customer involvement, RMPD offers the guaranteed best price and purity on every bullion product sold. Offering a vast range of gold coins, starting from as low as 0.5 gram, RMPD offers premium MMTC-PAMP gold coins of 999.9% purity that you can use for any auspicious occasions or festivities. Our 24K 999.9 Pure Gold products command one of the best buyback rates.
Purity Verification Center
Radha Mohan Purshottam Das Jewellers LLP has recently become A channel associate of MMTC-PAMP India and has opened the first PVC at Lucknow
Verifying the purity of gold is the most primary concern of people. At RMPD, we have taken care of the issue in the most professional manner. We have established a state-of-the-art Purity Verification Center to settle your queries about the quality, weight, and purity of the gold you buy once and for all.
At the RMPD Purity Verification Center (PVC), every check and balance is put in place every time anyone buys gold, thus maintaining the sanctity of the transaction. We calibrate our precision weighing balances every day. We use a high-intensity X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) spectrometer, which detects the presence of all metals with 1-2 parts per thousand accuracies.
An efficient process providing accurate results
As you step inside the PVC, our friendly and trained staff explains the entire process to you, First your gold jewellery will be weighed, melted to a uniform consistency, and then subjected to purity verification. The complete process from weighing to certifying the purity takes about 45 minutes. Every measure is carried out in front of you to maintain transparency. All results are system generated with no manual intervention.
• Gold items are weighed accurately and then are melted in a furnace to create a belt of uniform consistency.
• Homogenized melt is cast and cooled, and its surface is cleaned by pickling. Further, it is rinsed with deionized water and air-dried to produce a clean ingot of uniform consistency.
• This ingot is weighed, and the difference in the weight tells you about the extent of impurities in the form of other metals present in the gold item.
• Our experts further test the ingot for purity through a rigorous process, subjecting it to XRF spectrometer testing at four points.
• The XRF spectrometer detects the presence of gold and other metals, computing and displaying all the elements present. This final reading, indicating the gold purity, will be displayed in a system-generated chart, which you will get in the form of a certificate.
• Subsequently, you get the purity verified gold in a sealed pack with a signed certificate. You can sell this gold to us, in which case the verification charges will be waived off. You can also exchange the purity verified gold for any of our gold products (coins and bullion).
Shop No 11, 12, 13, First Floor, Arohi Trade Center, Chowk, Lucknow 226003
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone – +91 9511115324, +91 9795116688, 0522 7166375